ALL THAT REMAINS BEYOND

In the apocalyptic remnants of the world All That Remains is us and THEM...

Character Dossiers/Forum

Forum Home > ATR CONTEST ENTRIES (May 31, 2011) > "Knox" (contest entry)

spudafett

Very basic back story (I'm a Geologist not an english major so bear with me...!):

Just a good 'ol american red-neck "Knox" grew up and lived around Kentucky's Fort Knox. A gear-head and all around tinkerer he became a mechanic working on restoring old war-machines for the area's museums....

Then it happened. The event that changed the world. Them...

Fort Knox, being one of the most valuable forts in America was on high alert and pulled all available personnel into action, even drafting some civilians for extra help. As the undead surrounded the area it seemed like all hope was lost....

Seeing this inevitability coming, Knox used his mechanical prowess to build his last ditch effort at survival. Taking his beloved pick-up truck and fusing it with a tank's tread assembly he made a half-tracks that he figured could take him to safety...

As chaos enthralled the base he took what weapons, ammunition and supplies he could and made his escape.... he drove his creation into the wilderness, making his home in the woods that he grew up hunting. Figuring that the zombie hoards would be thickest where the human populations were greatest he made his survival by living off the land, only venturing into small towns in extreme circumstances to obtain fuel for his ride.....

Knox:

and his ride:

I'm not 100% satisfied with the truck yet, but I'm not sure when I'll have time to completely get it finished...

But I guess technically the truck shouldn't even be considered part of this entry since the contest is for the character and associated figure.  But since they are integrally intertwined I will include it in the post, for the contest though just the figure and character "knox" should be considered. 

Also, per contest "rules" I'll add one more photo of knox against a blank background as soon as I can.

April 12, 2011 at 9:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SGCaper
Site Owner

Nice! That truck is a monster. Knox defintely has that good ol' boy feel to him.

--

"O, woe be the day the enemy descends, mourn we will, for the sake of all that's holy in this universe....

... 'cause the Alley Viper Corps is gonna fuck it ALL up!" - NFC

April 12, 2011 at 9:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PRIEST

i liked this when you first showed this at the yards'

great stuff

June 1, 2011 at 9:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Viper

Nice man! Knox definitely has a regular dude survivor-vibe, nice to see how someone that isn't ex-military is handling the apocalypse. That truck of his is frickin' badass!

June 1, 2011 at 9:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.